Monday, November 4, 2013

Master bedroom Makeover - small updates

Set up my dresser. Love having all my precious mementos out on display. 

Received this chic Chanel tray from trays chic. Had so much fun styling it. It fits perfectly on my nightstand. A tray is the best way to organize all the items we keep at our bedside. Mine doesn't always look so neat, but this gorgeous tray is great for collecting my handcream, lip balm and of course tv remote. Check out her shop, she always posts pics of her latest items on Instagram @oohlalafinds 
Ordered these gourd night stand lamps from Overstock. Had a hard time finding something I liked, didn't want black or brass. I wanted to in cooperate more white into the room, and these will do just that. Hope they're not too tall though. 
The star of the room, the beautiful crystal three tiered chandelier. It really gives the room that glamorous touch. I find myself just staring at it. The facets are especially beautiful when dimmed. 

A more detailed post is coming soon. Waiting on a few more items. 

Xx -Jackie 





No comments:

Post a Comment