Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Gorgonzola Walnut Crackers


I must admit one of my guilty pleasures is watching The Barefoot Contessa. Her recipes are so classic {of course it doesn't hurt that she has my dream kitchen either!} and every time I watch an episode, I'm extremely tempted to run to the kitchen and make whatever it is she made. This recipe is one I really couldn't wait to try! Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love blue cheese. Paired with a drizzle of honey on top, these crackers are delish! Literally this recipe has two steps, super easy. I highly recommend giving it a try, although the next time I make these, I am going lighten up on the salt. And if you're a fan of Ina Garten as well, you'll know she is never shy when using salt ;) 

what you will need




No comments:

Post a Comment